Frequently Asked Questions
Please see the answers to the most frequent questions for our Home line below.
If you don't see the answer to your question, please don't hesitate to send us your question, and we will respond to you very quickly.
Our goal is to make the lives of our customers easier through delivering the best products and services!
- High-end atomizing diffusers and hands-free sanitizers at competitive prices
- Plug & Play solutions. No more messy refilling of the device by yourself!
- A fragrance of your choice included with every diffuser purchase
- A fragrance infused sanitizer included with every sanitizer purchase
Our fragrances and sanitizers come in cartridge bottles, specifically designed for our devices. You can just plug them into your diffuser effortlessly and enjoy the benefits of aroma therapy without the nuisance of refilling your bottles. Our bottles are all recyclable.
This way, we keep you and your family away from exposure to substances that are potentially harmful to your skin, eyes, and even your furniture.
- are made in France and the US only
- are IFRA (International Fragrance Association) compliant meaning they are of the highest standards in the industry
- are made from the finest plant derived essences and pure essential oils and have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties
- are hypoallergenic therefore safe to use around people, pets or plants and are free of carcinogens
Yes. Our lavender and mint infused sanitizer comes in Plug & Play bottles that are pre-filled by us safely in our facilities with FDA listed 80% alcohol, made in the USA.
We exclusively use atomizing diffusers to preserve the integrity of our fragrance oils. The diffusion mechanism transforms the fragrance into a very fine, dry mist that travels easily with the air flow, scenting the whole space – not just the area around the diffuser.
According to OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards, diffusing fragrance oils through an atomizing diffuser falls far below the OSHA regulated “Allergy Triggers”.
Our atomizing devices achieve very small particle sizes of fragrance with a scent effect of less than 1 PPM (one particle per million). The allergy threshold for most people is over 100 PPM.
Yes, shipping is free. Our diffusers and fragrances are shipped by USPS Priority mail. Our hands-free sanitizers are shipped by FedEx Ground.
Shipping time is approximately 3 - 4 days for all orders.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to us and we will do everything in our power to make you happy.
Our Dynamo and Gizmo diffusers and our GizmoClean hands-free sanitizer have a 1 year warranty.
If any fragrance or sanitizer arrives damaged, please let us know.